Storage And Service Continuity: What Is Getting Out Of Hand
Storage And Service Continuity: The health emergency is pushing everyone towards smart working and remote operations. Between pressured connections and unauthorised cloud services, this is why corporate storage risks are going into a tailspin. The practical guide, mistakes to avoid, real cases of disasters, blocking services, and ways to get out of trouble.
When you need data, a precise number, a file… do you know where it is exactly and how to have it available in the shortest possible time?
When you need to access a service or an application… is it always available to you? What if everything crashes?
Questions and fears unite thousands of Italian companies and managers in these hours.
The reason is simple and the health emergency pushes everyone towards smart working and remote operations. Between connections under pressure and unauthorised cloud services, however, traditional corporate storage risks going into a tailspin.
Smartphones, notebooks, tablets, workstations, servers, clouds… data, and information can be generated at any time, in any place, and without any limit in terms of number and size.
Market analysts have sounded the alarm that storage, as we are building it now, is not enough and risks destroying services, applications, and, with them, the business… and all of us.
- But what exactly is not working between traditional storage and cloud environments?
- What are the most serious risks and problems that can be unleashed in this widespread remote working scenario?
- What are the real cases of disasters that have already occurred, and how did businesses get out of them?
- When and how do you risk a blockage of systems and services?
- What will the real storage of the future look like?
Also Read : Can You Have Multiple Trading Accounts In India?