Salesforce, The Essential Platform For E-Commerce
Managing e-commerce can seem complex, especially if you need the most suitable tools. But today, thanks to Salesforce, it will be possible to entrust to the right software all those tasks which, once upon a time, were concentrated in the hands of those who also had to deal with all the other aspects of electronic commerce.
So let’s see what Salesforce is and how it could be used.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce can be defined as a platform thanks to which it is now possible to optimize all online sales processes.
In fact, through it, it will be possible to mark a track for many activities, such as:
- The management of remote assistance to customers;
- Carrying out marketing activities;
- The implementation of transaction-related analytics.
Salesforce, therefore, is a CRM; as such, it allows you to manage your e-commerce efficiently and innovatively, enabling you to connect with your customers as you have never done before.
Why choose Salesforce
Indeed you may already be partially convinced of the goodness of Salesforce, but being able to identify in detail the advantages associated with this software could lead you to opt for it in the management of your e-commerce.
In particular, therefore, the advantages associated with its use are the following:
- Direct and automated management of customer assistance;
- Ability to quickly analyze sales data to implement your marketing campaigns;
- Ability to better manage your warehouse and also the entire sales and procurement process;
- Great fluidity in use;
- Ease of use also by the customer;
- High conversion rates.
Precisely concerning this last aspect, it was noted that with this platform:
- You can record a double growth of your business volume compared to other media on the market;
- We can detect a conversion rate that will even reach 60% more than what happened in the past;
- It is possible to have the support of a community made up of international-level retailers;
- It is also possible to have the support of people who will have specific training as business consultants;
- It will be possible to have a system that is always up to date and can guarantee an advanced development of your e-commerce.
How to use Salesforce to improve your e-commerce
Precisely thanks to its specific characteristics, it will allow you to improve your e-commerce site significantly.
First of all, you will be able to make your e-commerce easily navigable by users, who will no longer feel “lost” while managing their purchases.
Furthermore, thanks to its tools, you can easily expand your e-commerce, even outside the Italian territory.
Furthermore, your sales operations and order management will be made much simpler and faster, leaving you time to deal with other aspects of electronic commerce.
Furthermore, if you also have a physical store, you can manage different aspects of your business, always using it without problems.
The same presence of artificial intelligence tools will allow you to collect a lot of data and use winning-level decision-making tools for your customers.
Finally, the great potential of Salesforce will also allow you to manage your payments in a simple way, both for you and your customers, for example, by integrating the POS system.
All Salesforce resources
Going even more profound, let’s take a closer look at the specific resources of this platform, which include the following:
- Mobile and social integration of your sales and promotion activities;
- Simplified management of your different channels as well as different stores and brands: all in one easy-to-use platform;
- The possibility of recommending the most suitable products for customers, thanks to a predictive commerce system;
- The possibility of offering personalized content to your customer, who will feel valued in his purchase experience and also in the subsequent phases;
- The possibility of using the data related to sales also to carry out marketing campaigns and those related to social networks for your e-commerce site;
- The ability to easily manage orders, in each of their phases, with the integration of your warehouse in an automated way;
- The presence of a community that will connect you not only to traders like you but also to experts and consultants who will be able to answer all your questions and give you a hand if you encounter any difficulties.
Also Read : Digital Destinations For Different Businesses And Industries